Are you tring to recover a file you have accidentally deleted from ClearCase?
The only solution I have found is to create a view to another RU and get the latest version of the file checked there!
In SQL Server 2005, to enable dtsx Logging:
- open your dtsx in SSMS, then right click and select "Logging" and a dialog box will open
- check the root of the tree on the left pane of the dialog box
- add a new SSIS log provider, enable it and create a new connection
- in the Details tab, select all events, except "Diagnostics"
- press the Advanced button, and clear the Computer, Operator, SourceID and ExecutionID columns
To log the value of the dtsx variables:
- insert a Script Task where you iterate the dts variabiles via Dts.Variables.GetEnumerator() and log them with the Dts.Log method
- in the previous dialog, configure only this task to log the ScriptTaskLogEntry events